- migas with a pint of hefeweizen from the other side
- pan grilled arepas with halloumi and cherry tomatoes from trader joe's
- arugula from trader joe's, dressed with oil and vinegar
- hummus from sabra
- bulgogi style frozen short ribs from trader joe's, broiled well on aluminum foil
- brown lentils from trader joe's, microwaved in vacuum sealed package
- mushy peas, steamed from frozen package and mushed with duck fat (rendered from roasted duck legs)
very tasty, diverse, and much less expensive than the conventional approach.